FOUR SEASONS RESORT THE NAM HAI (VIETNAM): SPECTACULAR HOTEL & POOLS

Read my review (pros & cons) of The Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai here:

Get free VIP benefits at this hotel when booking via Virtuoso:

If you like this clip, be sure to follow me on Youtube (300,000+ followers so far). Each week, I upload one new clip about my luxury travels around the world.

Website/blog:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Tumblr:

Nguồn: https://citizensoftheamericanconstitution.org/

Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://citizensoftheamericanconstitution.org/du-lich/

38 comments

1. Omg this resort looks spectacular! I would love to go there right about now!

2. In Vietnam is cheap to buy house but not safe place to live

3. Tranquility to the T! Immersed watching, over relaxing and food!
    How am I going to drag myself out of bed tomorrow for work?
    100% owned/partnership.
    Love ❤️

4. Nice video, this resort is located at Ha My beach (belongs to Vietnam) but why do they keep saying that this is one of the famous China beach 😡😡😡

5. Watching this in June 2020 has a different meaning – first my big thanks for this video, which reminds me of the good times of travelling in SE Asia and it would be some years before we could go again – without wearing a mask! On the hotel, here's my views: Generally great but not spectacular. 1) I don't like the raised platform in the room, too easy to get into an accident (I had one at Shangri La at Kota Kinabalu Malaysia as I wasn't aware of the step in the dark, missed my steps and twisted my ankle when I went to the bathroom at midnight!); 2) It's an open plan so cannot be called One Bedroom (in hotel language that "one bedroom" implies a hefty cost up! 3) the back "garden" view is terrible, looking very bare and NO PRIVACY! 4) the breakfast looks all too familiar – meaning it's good but VERY ORDINARY – you get very similar stuff from hotels 1/3 the price of this! 5) lunch and dinner seem very nice and live up to Four Seasons standard 6) a tropical 6 star resort without a private pool?? I can't imagine a Four Season guest sharing a communal pool with the other guests!! So all in all it's great but NOT WORTH the money. In fact I've had a bad experience at Bali Four Season where the staff at the main restaurants just weren't very warm or friendly. I noticed they had tons of Mainland Chinese customers who were not civilised as we all know, and that's probably the reason.

6. 😊⛪♉🐶👠💰👑💳💲🐥🏩⚓⏳🔝🔱🔯😄😨

7. Sciences et techniques par le jeu l'observation les manipulations où les expérimentations l'on ait dans le berceau de la terre et l'océan qualité de l'environnement images numériques mélodies loin du vacarme rumeurs stridences on peut admirer pas bien loin de ces lieux surnaturels vulcanologie, système solaire, astronomie, et astrophysique.
    Images couleurs illusions physiques par des saunas piscines laboratoires des fleurs et des plantes

8. The spa looks especially relaxing and nice indeed. 😊

9. wonderful videos …beauty …the music wow…where is the music from?

10. Beauty and serenity ❤

11. What a perfect day. Are you sure this isn't Heaven?

12. The lucky male companion/boyfriend of the doctor's videos is the unsung & kept hero in all these luxury endeavors..kudos to you two for being so classy & discreet!

13. Wants to see your FACE Sir, but when…?

14. Thank you for sharing. As always, you did a great job. Concerning the resort, as much as I love the interieur of the villas and the way they payed attention to vietnamese housing culture, that much I dislike all the public areas. The whole architecture is so Versailles-ish with its hard, cutting angles. Starting from that grey sink at the reception having no purpose but to be looked at, taking away space for cooling trees or other, more natural things i would prefered to the whole pool area etc. All of it server the purpose to cut this harsh view line to the sea and I personally think this sort of architecture is dated for a few centuries now and also does not fit into an enviroment like Vietnam. Such a shame and disrespect, wrong architect for sure.

15. Perfection, Maestro!! ….. sheer perfection. From the camera work, to the music, to the most beautiful pools, to the spa….. Ahhhhh…… Vietnam…. I should like to visit you one day….
    Thank you, LTE. You are an artist.

16. PLS SUBSCRIBE , I AM PIANIST AND DJ

17. Heaven
    My favorite FS is The Nam Hai and Kho-Samui
    Nam Hai so beautiful like the Moon
    Kho-Samui is so great like the sun
    We are back and forth between the moon and sun

18. What is it like to eat a leche. ?

19. You are so used to luxury…eggs Benedict…..burgers…..love to see more than that. You are so blessed to be there and you can order those items anywhere. I am jealous that I can't enjoy the diversity of food for you.

20. This hotel is my favorite.I have been there 3times.Nam Hai is paradise for me.Thank you for making good movies on YouTube all the time.

21. 配乐很好听啊

22. Waw merci🌷👍🌷👍🌷👍🌷👍🌷👍

23. I love the style where I came from.

24. When I was last in VietNam 8 people were living in one room with no water, rats and a moped in the corner. They were the lucky ones…..

25. How do you justify travelling the way you do and vlogging these exotic locations? Some people do not have running water.

26. Why are you calling it the China Beach? Are you Chinese?
    It must be CUA DAI BEACH which belongs to the EAST VIETNAM SEA.
    Please check the information before you post.

27. And thank you for „dont‘t Talk“!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. Brava!!!!!!!!

29. Xin chào !!!
    Im from Hà Nội, Vietnam
    I love your vlogs about planes and resorts,hotel
    Thanks for review a Beautiful resort in our country.
    Love u guys ~~~

30. Lovely resort!

31. I thought the Four Seasons in Bahrain was nice (which it is) but it doesn't compare to this place. My wife & I would love to visit there.

32. I would love to stay at this hotel after watching your video, thank you!

33. how come all the hotel you show look totally empty?

34. empty

35. I love it, but I am not enough money to get and enjoy there.

36. 卧室帘布不好看!

37. Is it wheel chair friendly?

38. Wonderful music instrument ❤..thank you for sharing 🙏🙏🙏