If you want to download an thumbnail from a YouTube video, there’s two ways to do it. The first way works if you’re downloading a thumbnail from your own video. However, if you want to download a thumbnail from someone else’s YouTube video, just use this URL, but replace “youtube video id” with the ID of the YouTube video whose thumbnail you want to download. Remember that when you download someone else’s thumbnail you’re downloading their copyrighted material. Use it only in a Fair Use case.
URL for downloading someone else’s YouTube thumbnail:
LOVE VIDEO CREATORS AND WANT TO GROW ON YOUTUBE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS!
1) SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel!
2) FREE EBOOK: “The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience”
3) BECOME A COMMUNITY SPONSOR: Access special community perks on our channel and support our trainings by clicking that Sponsor button! Or, click here:
4) LET’S CONNECT!
5) LISTEN TO THE VIDEO CREATORS PODCAST
– Google Play:
6) LET’S REVIEW YOUR CHANNEL: Book a private one-on-one YouTube channel consultation with Tim or someone on his team:
MY FAMILY’S VLOGGING CHANNEL
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://citizensoftheamericanconstitution.org/tong-hop/