When planning your next holiday or backpacking trip to Vietnam consider the following things to do in Sapa in my latest travel video showcasing the top attractions in this travel guide. There are few places in Southeast Asia (or around the world) that offer as stunning scenery worth exploring as Sapa, Vietnam. Whether you’re trekking or hiking around the area consider the following four places to explore:
1) Hike to Lao Chai Village to visit the Black Hmong as part of your Sapa trekking experience.
2) Hike to Ta Van Village to greet the Dzay Tribe on your second day of Sapa hiking.
3) Hike to Giang Ta Chai Village to be welcomed by the Dzao Tribe.
4) While basing yourself in Sapa take a short walk over to Cat Cat Village home of the Black Hmong Tribe.
Things to do in Sapa Vietnam | Top Attractions Travel Guide:
From marvelous vista to water buffalo from mountains to farm animals from rice terraces to rice fields – one things is certain – your senses will be overloaded.
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II:
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens:
Rode Video Mic GO:
Joby Gorilla Pod:
SanDisk 16GB Extreme Pro:
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
This is part of our Travel in Vietnam series. We’re making a series of videos showcasing Vietnamese culture, Vietnamese arts, Vietnamese foods, Vietnamese religion and Vietnamese people.
Proudly presented by: , , &
All photos and video taken by Samuel Jeffery (Nomadic Samuel) and Audrey Bergner (That Backpacker).
This video features various songs available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Commercial license.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://citizensoftheamericanconstitution.org/du-lich/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- vinpearland phú quốc – 10 HOẠT ĐỘNG ở VINPEARL LAND PHÚ QUỐC không nên bỏ lỡ
- Rục rịch săn vé, Voucher du lịch trước mùa Cao Điểm | Tin Tức Du Lịch
- Vinh Nghiem Pagoda – an architectural masterpiece of Ho Chi Minh City
- Cây Bạch Trinh Biển
- A Dazzling Ode To Coast, Culture, and Community at Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An