Thonglor, Bangkok's HiSo Neighborhood

The Thonglor and Ekkamai Neighborhood is home to many of Thailand’s richest. Is it over rated?

If this is your first time, please consider subscribing and setting the bell alerts as we release vlogs every Saturday and long form guides about living and traveling in Asia every Wednesday
___________
*Main Channel

*Travel Channel

*Instagram

*Facebook

___________
***GOOGLE MAP LOCATIONS***

___________
***MUSIC CREDIT***
Track: Asketa & Natan Chaim – Alone (feat. Kyle Reynolds) [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Watch:

Sony UX560 Voice Recorder:
Sony TX800 Voice Recorder:
Aputure AL-MX Lights:
Sirui T-005KX Tripod:
200PL Quick Release Plates:
Final Cut Pro X Editing Software:

These are affiliate links which means I may receive a small referral commission from Amazon if you purchase something through them. It’ll in no way affect your purchase price but it’ll help our channel in a small way 🙂
___________
***BECOME A SUPPORTER THROUGH***
*PATREON for additional behind the scenes content

*PAYPAL to support our gear and travel expenses

Nguồn: https://citizensoftheamericanconstitution.org/

Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://citizensoftheamericanconstitution.org/du-lich/

28 comments

1. Sorry been a bit late making this walk go public. Last of the street walks I've shot. I'll be uploading a series of shopping videos but let us know if you prefer this or the shopping videos. I am leaning towards doing more neighborhood videos. Comment below if there are neighborhoods you'd like us to cover that hasn't already been done on our channel 🙂

2. Flying to Bangkok tomorrow morning but just discovered you channel. Staying in Thonglor so good to know the places to go. Will try to binge watch today before I go. Cheers and keep it up. 🙂

3. I only watch Mayu…
    Great body.

4. If you like Jazz bar, try Blue Bird Jazz Bar at ThongLor 17

5. So tell me. I’ve stayed on the river, stayed at the Ariyasom Villa on Soi 1, even stayed in Khao San (way too old now). I’m looking for somewhere new that’s in the thick of it as far as restaurants and (nice) bars go, but don’t want the tacky girly bars and excess alcohol tourists. Is Thong Lor a good option and far enough away from Soi 11 for it to be busy but tamer?

6. I encourage Mayu to walk in front of the camera; she'll add to the scenery.

7. I am really fascinated with your coverage of Bangkok. I was in Kuala Lumpur for 6 years and i cant help comparing. Wide angle lens on a very small camera is good. That way you get less attention. And we see more of a normal environment.

8. Hello from philippines. Thanks for giving us these tours even though they last for 40 mins +.

9. One of my favorite hangout place in Bangkok, such a nice and chill place !

10. Great video, thank you for giving us this tour.
    Please use the wide lens from now on, it's so much better than the shaky linear lens!

11. Just got back from a month stay. I understand you guy's were out of country. I'll take a meet-up rain-check for next time. I did intend to stroll this SUK 55 hood, but time just went on to fast on me. I chuckled at you';re dissing it as "Beverly Hills" of Bangkok. Appreciate that , since I've always been an east of La Brea guy all my time in my native LA. LOL I spent a total of ten nights in BKK and learned a good amount. I seem to gravitate towards the river. Overall my stay exceeded my first visit. Visited Krabi,Ayutthaya 2nts, a few towns in Issan and Kanachuburi (awesome) – ok, Pattaya too. …. I've concluded on this trip that moving to Thailand is not for me. It is certainly a place I can spend three months out of the year in the near future.

12. Mayu look sleepy btw lol😴🤣

13. Ok this is what i think and some might not agree with me but i feel thonglor district is really catered to elites and the hisos same like sukhumvit, i can see from the condos and the ambience there, well not my kinda of place to stay or hangout there🤔😓 Anyway thanks for the walkabout video on thonglor in daylight ethan😎 Well if you ask people there which district is for richest and hiso, they will say sukhumvit or thonglor so yea overrated🤔

14. I stayed at an AirBNB TN39 for a few days last year. Far enough from mass transit that I needed a taxi or grab. Traffic was horrendous getting in and out of the neighborhood. Some nice condos/apartments in the area, though.

15. This wide angle lens is GREAT! It makes these walks so much more interesting and useful as we can see more.

16. Linear angle was better but was shakier..don't know why..generally GoPro has better stabilizer quality. Thong Lo is indeed hep place..non touristy locals upscale ambiance for sure. Street walk VDO was after long time though..enjoyed it 🙂

17. Wide angle is very good. My opinion you should keep it. Not distortions on the angle.
    Also good you keep stable during the filming.
    One tips , never go to close to the floor to keep the parallax at the optimum.
    Thanks for all beautiful and interesting vlogs.
    I live in Phrom Phong and always watch your Vlogs. 👍
    Good job !!

18. Wow When u speak Thai your accent is similar as the native speaker.So cute!

19. Nice video Ethan. I prefer your new wide angle lens because I feel it's more realistic. :o)

20. Did you do any color grading in this video? Cause I really like the color and the lighting here! Anyway great video and commentary as usual ☺️

21. I like the jazz they have there at the Commons…….I’m a jazz head……

22. Very good video of Thong Lo, thank you 😊

23. I really like your content. My wife was born in Thailand i would love to live there, your videos make me want to move.

24. Liking the 'Wide Angle Lens', very little distortion and clear focus. Thonglor sidewalks look better than other areas, hope to make that same walk next visit. Amazing how Mayu can explain just about everything, no matter where you travel, a true godsend.
    HiSo No Money – Thai music vid https://youtu.be/kn0teZKU0hA

25. Quite frankly i don't find Thonglor very hi-so thing thou 😁😅😅 its just another area full of expats with choices of good place to hangout

26. Hey, havent been following the channel for a while but I’m glad that you and Mayu look like you guys are still thriving!
    Your videos make me miss Bangkok. I attended my first Songkran this year 🙂 sure, Bangkok is kind of icky and grimy and the infrastructure isnt that great but it has a special charm and relaxed vibe. Better than soulless Singapore.

27. Need you to walk through soi 24 and review on it.

28. Great video, Ethan and I'm liking the wide angle. 👍🏽